If you are a copy writer, you must know Adobe Incopy software. And now, the latest version of Adobe Incopy 2020 is available for macOS devices. If you are looking for a way to install Adobe Incopy on your Mac, this guide will show you how to install it on Mac computers.
Adobe InCopy 2020 allows copywriters and editors to easily edit documents, track changes and make simple layout modifications to a document. Adobe InCopy CC is a great solution for large projects, involving both copy and design work in writing. Copywriters and editors can use this powerful tool to style text, collaborate through track changes, making simple layout modifications, easy integration with InDesign.
- Quickly create multiple versions of documents based on source files
- Create books for teachers / students in multiple languages
- Edit content directly in text layout
- Speed up document reviews with the ability to track changes
- View the changes of the content without relying on hard copies
- Simplify writing and editing long documents with reference creation
- Easily edit non-horizontal content with support to reverse 90 °
- Create interactive documents with hyperlinks to external URLs or files
- Improve OpenType properties to explore more.
The installation method is similar to the 2019 CC versions. You can use the cr4ck to crack the tool.
Fix “The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. Download the installer file again” error
If you face the error above, follow these steps below to fix the problem.
- Open DMG file (Installation file) then right-click on Install and choose Show Package Content
- Head to Contents > MacOS
- Run the Install file, the installation window will show up on the screen. Simply disconnect the network and install it normally.
From macOS Catalina 10.15, you need to disable Gatekeeper from this instruction. You also need to turn off and take the SIP shortcut following the instruction so that you can run applications outside of the App Store (Example: Adobe Zii, Tuxera NTFS….)