If you are a fan of football, then you might be familiar with Football Manager game, a football management following a simulation style. The latest Football Manager 2019 is now available for Mac computers. It’s developed by Sports Interactive and is released by SEGA.
Football Manager 2019 allows players to experience managing their favorite football club when the 2019 soccer league gets started. The game has already been upgraded over the previous versions with new and interesting features added.
- Enhance performance & fix lag on older Mac computers.
- Fix black shade in some frames
- Fix problems with the salary in football leagues.
Download Football Manager 2019 For Mac
Once you download the files, read on these steps below to install it on your Mac.
Install Football Manager 2019 on Mac
- Download the Football Manager 2019, and then extract it.
- Drag the Football Manager 2019 folder into Application and run fm.app to play the game.
Fix “Football Manager 2019 quit unexpectedly”
If you encounter the problem as the image below when opening the game, you can try the following steps to resolve the problem.
- On your Mac, go to Application/Football Manager 2019 and right click on fm.app
- Next, continue to choose Show package content > Macos>Content and run fm file (black icon) inside it.
- If you don’t want to navigate to the patch every time opening the game, right click on fm > select Make Alias. To play the game, simply run the fm file on Desktop.
Good luck to all!